Faq header

What certificates do you need to sell a property?

Right from the start, you must be able to present a number of certificates and documents that are important information for potential buyers and often the deciding factor in their decision to buy a property. 

These documents must certainly be present when selling your property: 

- The energy performance certificate (EPC)

- The post-intervention dossier (PID)

- A cadastral extract and cadastral plan

- A soil certificate

- The electrical inspection certificate

- The town planning information

- The flood proneness

- Asbestos certificate

At Polares, we are happy to offer full support in arranging all these certificates.

We will find your dream home!

Receive notifications of new properties that match your needs on autopilot?